Friday, February 17, 2006

Week end Reflection

I was talking over the phone to my friend on Wednesday nite, and I didn't know how it was started, suddenly the "gokil" topic changed to life...Suddenly she said,"Waduh Flon, gue salut ama elo, selama ini gue tuh pikir elo orang yang paling trouble free banget, soalnya elo gokil abis sih...tapi gua gak nyangka di balik ke-gokil-an lo itu ternyata elo tuh mengalami banyak banget hal, tapi elo masih bisa tetep ceria dan gokil, gue gak kebayang deh kalo gue yang musti ngadepin masalah ginian sebagai elo, kayanya gue bakalan dah give up dari kapan-kapan kali ya..."
After I hung up the phone, suddenly I recalled these verse:
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it. (1 Cor 10:13)

Then I started to think,"Is it because God knows that I still can bear with all of these series of things?"
I just hope I will still be able to bear with all the things though, but until how far?
Have a great week end everyone *hugs*

No comments: