Monday, February 20, 2006

Last Week Update

First of all...thanks for all your encouragement for my last posting, well..I think that's really what friend are for, friends keep everybody life goes on...That's something I've been missing after I landed in Singapore, if you saw my posting for my valentine's day below, all those photos, all those friends, I used to have lotsa friends everywhere, even when I was in Jakarta...but suddenly after I came to Singapore *sigh*, I only have a handfull of physical friends, but thanks God I still have a lot of virtual friends which is you all...
Last week was not a really good week for me, there are a lot of battle and frustation inside me, but anyway here I am still surviving though *nyengir* I can't sleep as per normal (which is even though my normal sleep has already been abnormal for the normal people *nah loh bingung kan*) especially Friday, can't sleep, till about 2 am (uupss it's Saturday already ya...) then woke up at 6 am, gasping for my breath, I thought, this is it, good by world...but here I am still here writing my blog *nyengir lagi*
So after I managed to control my breathing, I decided to go out for a walk and have brekkie outside, suddenly jreng...I missed Sydney, when I'd moved to Kingsford, my Saturday morning routine is walking from my place in Anzac Parade, all the way down to Coogee beach, if I could walk early then I'll be able to see the full perfect sunrise ceremony (it's not a cultural ceremony though, that's how I called it *nyengir*), but if not, then I only enjoy the last half of it, then after that I would have brekkie in one of those cafe by the beach, yupe...all by my self, what a perfect life....
I always dream to have a flat or condominium or even a house by the beach, because I just love beach so much better than mountain. One day I have to make sure that I'll be able to realise my dream, but don't know where...
Allrighty back to the story line. Because there is no such thing as Coogee beach in Singapore, so I decided to drive to West Coast Beach, that's the way they called it even though there is no beach there *sigh* there is a sea, and a park, and they're building the promenade now... Before proceeding to West Coast Beach, I decided to buy newspaper first, one thing, in Singapore the newspaper man quite lazy, 6 am my newspaper hasn't arrived, I think they arrived around 8 am, ridiculous, isn't it? back in Jakarta I could read my newspaper as early as 5 am *sigh*, went to 7 eleven, they newspaper hasn't arrived either *arrrghhh* so I drove to Holland V, looked like they'd just finished unloading the stock *sigh*
I was tempted to have brekkie in Holland V instead, but I checked BK, Starbucks, Coffee Beans hadn't opened, lazy to check the other side, what the heck, I tought, West Coast Beach will always be there 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, yupe..it's Mc D *sigh* they got Mc Cafe, but I'm not sure what time do they open...
Arrived there, I order big breakfast, even though I couldn't finished *blush* sitting under the sun...reading my newspaper, had a brisk walk (I can't jog, it will make my thigh very ichy, but if I played basketball and tennis, I run like nothing, surprise huh? Me too still wondering very hard..why is that so..)
Afternoon meeting up with friends, did some shopping *sigh* Actually I'd promised my self not to spend on clothing this month, but...suddenly I have something come up, I have to be stationed in my client's place, so I have to update my wardrobe donks *nyari alasan*, so here I go shopping time....as usual lah...over spent (hmm like real huh? I'd never set the budget though, but just feel, wow...I spent so much hehehhe...reminds me of that book Shopaholics.. heheheh)
Then I started something wrong with my body, I'm sick *horayyy* till now, losing my lovely voice *sigh*, going to see the doctor in the afternoon, and rest at home till evening, then I'll go to Japanese Class (I still owe you this story, don't I?)
Have a good week ahead yaaa.....

No comments: