Sunday, February 26, 2006

Diarrhea

Sunday nite, hanging out in the office, just because I left my hp in the office friday nite, as I left in a hurry coz I had to attend stupid boring function that nite *regret*
Some more I'm having diarrhea now, which I suspected from the lunch today *sigh* Rushing back to the office to get my hp, back side itchy, turned on my PC, and check my office e-mail (which I try to refrain doing so from home), at the end, here I am, glued on to my chair doing some work *workaholic mode on*
What to do? My responsibility is very high though, coz tomorrow I will not be in the office as I said, probably by doing some works tonite, so tomorrow nite after my japanese class, I will not need to go back to the office again? *doubtfull*
Quite spooky in the office, just imagine lah, I think the whole building only me, but what the heck lah ya....just now suddenly the fax received something, I was shock bit lah ya...but used to it already...
Okay mo minta doa restu lagi nih buat besok *sungkem* Over there I won't be able to have access to the internet, I only can access their intranet *sick* So I don't know whether I can update my blog from home for the next only God knows how long lah ya....Hopefully I can survive ya...
Have a nice week ahead....

No comments: