Saturday, January 28, 2006

One Night in Jakarta

It's going to be long posting, so I divide into several parts, just in case if you would like to do installment on reading *senyum manis*
Konser 3 Diva
Image hosting by PhotobucketIt was a really bloody damn good concert, I can't describe how good they are in singing all the songs, talked to the audience, etc..etc...but yet what I can say is Mama Ruth (that's how KD called her) is still as sweet as before, Ibu Titi (that's how KD called her also)is still funky and energetic, the voice become more solid, and Mbak Kridayanti is still vain and pretty...wow keren ajah deh...till now I'm still in the state of half believed that I've gone to their concert *ngelamun*
If only I knew the concert was so bloody great, I'd should have bought ticket for that 2 concert, I wouldn't mind though *nyengir*
They also featuring 3 young singer, Audi, Andhin and Shanti..which of course you can't compare the quality with those 3 divas lah ya.....
The music was conducted by Erwin Gutawa and all crews, he is still as cool, and also Jay Subiakto, still gondrong....
Oustide the Concert Hall
When I arrived, it was a little bit traffic jam, but not so bad, a long side Jalan Asia Afrika a lot of calo (=middle man) offering concert's ticket, which I don't know real or fake. The queue to go in was suprisingly very long, luckily the VIP door not so bad. A lot of calo (=middle man) asking me if I had spare ticket to sell, then they will sell again to other desperate people who doesn't have ticket *sigh*
Hard Rock Cafe
My compatriots picked me up from the concert hall to have dinner, we decided to go to Hard Rock Cafe, considering I was staying in Grand Hyatt and I have something to pass to them, while on the other hand I need life music (in Singapore nobody can sing as good as our own singer, even the band in Plaza Ex is still much more better than the club singer in Singapore *sigh*), also my compatriots might be tired from work and had to go to work the next day....Actually my partner in crime (no she didn't come to Jakarta) suggested to go to F Bar, just next to Hard Rock Cafe, but considering my Uni best friend would join us afterwards, and her husband to be doesn't like "Dugem", so decided Hard Rock lah...
One of my compatriot was having a birthday last week, as a funds manager, I decided to give her a birthday surprise, I told the Hard Rock Cafe staffs that my friend having a birthday, so she was dragged to the stage, and dipped her face into the ice cream...wow...cruel huh? wakakakkaka.....
Seeing that, I think those 2 brides to be, getting worried about what they're going to get for their hen party, when I'm in charge *devil smile* wakakkaka...Especially my uni's best friend's husband to be (wow so long ya? wkakakak), I don't think he would allow me to bring my friend for hen party holiday *yakin*
Now that I realised something, birthday prank always associated with Hard Rock Cafe ya? *ngelirik Agnes* wakakkak...so next time, if I asked you to go to Hard Rock Cafe, you'd better watch out...eh anyway will i get endorsement from Hard Rock or not ya? *again*
Torn Between 2 Lovers
It's always hard for me to decide who to meet during my visit to Jakarta, as my compatriots and my best friend are not really compatible, so some of the time I tried my best to arrange my time between 2 of them, or sometimes to the extend I only informing one of them *blush*
But yesterday time was so precious and I have to meet all of them, so no choice put them together in Hard Rock Cafe, meanwhile I tried very hard to switch myself between them, while the music was so loud *sigh*
Food
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by PhotobucketI had my lunch on Thursday @ Bakerz Inn Plaza Ex, as everybody told me the oxtail soup is very delicious, so I had that one. Too excited with the food, I forgot to take photo first before I ate, so the result, you could see the rice had been eaten a bit *blush*
While for Friday lunch which I had with full set of compatriots (it's friday, they could have a reason to eat out), first they offered me whether I wanted to eat Thai, Japanese or Chinese, then I said,"Indonesian please"
So we ate @ Plangi, Wroeng Podjok, wow....very bloody yummy, I also had Jamu Kunyit Asem, but the taste of course different lah from the Jamu Bakul..but tak ada rotan akarpun jadi kannnn
My New Look
Most of you in Singapore have seen my transgression from long hair to short hair, but it's a new look for my friends in Jakarta, the last time they saw me, I was still with long hair.
But I used to have a short hair when I was still in Jakarta, anyway actually I'm trying to keep my hair long again, but all of them said I look much more better with short hair, so I think I'll keep my hair short lah ya....gimane penonton? *buru2 pake helm*
Jakarta
I'm impressed with all the building progress in Jakarta, it was only around middle of last year I went back, but the difference is a lot *shocked* I've never expected the expansion of the Hotel Indonesia is going to be that huge *surprised* and next to Aston, Kebon Kacang, they're building a tall building again, then a lot lah here and everywhere...I was deeply surprised...but yet happy...finally we're moving forward again, even though the busway made the traffic became worse *sigh*
The other positive things that I saw, that all the shopping malls that I'd visited, all dress up for Chinese New Year, even the information counter staff wearing the chinese outfit, the things that I'd never seen when I was still staying in Jakarta a few years back, I feel very happy about it. Even when I was in Sogo Supermarket, they were playing chinese songs *surprised* So I was confused, I thought I was in Singapore but why all the staff can speak Indonesian ya? *dongo* Then I realised I was not day dreaming lah, I was really in Jakarta *blush*
Last but not Least
2 days 1 nite in Jakarta would never be enough, so many things to do, so many people to meet, so many things to eat, so many celebrity gossips program to watch....but over all I'm very satisfied with my trip, but felt not enough (nah...loh...bingung kan? wakkakakak), I was telling my friends, it was just like eating 3 piece of kuaci (=melon seeds) *sakauwwww boooo*
Actually I've made a very well planned schedule before I left Singapore, but anyway, it was all messed up, even I didn't have time to go to the hotel gym or swim, no need to say whether I have time to go to the spa some more *sad*
So for those who celebrates Chinese New YearI would like to wish you
A very Happy Chinese New Year,
Xing Nien Guai Le
Gong Xi Fa Cai, and
Hong Bao Na I Ge Lai *wakakakkakakkaka*
It will be to much if I asked you to send Hong Bao money, but let me ask you to tax you for your Hong Bao money lah ya...at least more polite *senyum manis*
For those who doesn't have a nice week end ajah deh....I know that it's going to be super duper long holiday in Indonesia, with Harpitnas on Monday...and if you would like to send me some Hong Bao also, I'll be very happy to receive wakakkakkakaka......

No comments: