Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Bagaikan Kacang Lupa Kulitnya

Touch Wood dulu ahhhhhh....
Have you ever met some experiences like somebody has already been succeeded, then he will become arrogant or snobbish? Or some companies (especially retail) when they succeed then they become lose in quality of service?
First Hongkong Cafe, which is located in East Coast Road, the first time I visited there, I felt the food was fabulous, ambiance good, everything good lah, secnd visit also still the same, then suddenly the third visit, the food qualities was bad, drinks to sweet, and their opening hours has changed, before hand they open for sunday lunch, now not anymore *sigh* I knew they had succeeded, but success doesn't mean you can change your attitude towards work commitment and quality of works, agree?
Second, last nite I was having a chest cramp so I decided to go to Gleneagles Hospital. I found that the service quality there now is quite bad. When I saw the doctor, and he asked me about my medical history, to my surprise I found out that now they gave the doctor a new clean card *sigh* weird, huh? I think I was still there a few months back, not really that long though to throw my history card away...besides the doctor in charge is no longer that cute doctor anymore *nyengir* Next time I won't go there anymore....
Last but not least after seeing all those incidents I hope that whatever I have achieved in my life until this moment, I'll make sure I will not slackened towards my works and I'll try to do better than what I am now, and always be humble...seperti padi..semakin berisi semakin merunduk....

No comments: