Thursday, February 16, 2006

On Diet

Trying to go on diet, not for losing weight purposes, but because of I'm going to have an exam at the end of this month.
Wondering what's the connection between exam and diet huh? *evil smile*
It's my singing class exam lah (eh not Singapore Idol lah, oh ya I supposed to join ya...there still be opening this Sunday, will you vote for me ar? *senyum manis*)...coz on Tuesday I had fried food plus sambal belachan for my lunch, and my voice was broken down *sigh* Stupid me, when the teacher asked me to choose 3 songs to sing, which comprised of 2 Indonesian songs (yeah I sing Indonesian song most of the time, remember I'm the Duta Indonesia *grin*) and 1 English songs, then I choosed Kaulah Segalanya-Uthe, Bukan Cinta Biasa-Siti Nurhaliza, and Can You Feel The Love Tonight-Lion King.
Idiotic, right? Especially for Siti Nurhaliza, wow, she has a very high voice, she sings with head voice, and you know my voice is quite low...yeah that's me, loves challenges...
Anyway I have to eat something soupy (eh not soapy ya...), like instant noodle *grinned* wakakkaka...for the next 2 weeks, and go to Kbox more often *ngelirik Yuli* (like real huh? so far I've been once only, and it's because my Karaoke buddy came from Sydney)...but karaoke alone? so sad huh? not fun also..Going to karaoke is not about the singing, but it's about fun and togetherness...
Oh no... now I'm started to miss Sydney again, I mean, I miss my friends inside those photos below, especially Megumi and Robby, my faihtful karaoke buddy...

No comments: