Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Brain Error

I've never been this error before, yesterday, the whole day I kept on doing stupid mistakes, luckily (Indonesian always use luckily ya *blush*) my workloads was not much, so I didn't do something fatal, but only bloody stupid.
I couldn't remember exactly what were stupid things that I'd done. It started during my morning shower, I was about to wash my face, then I was wondering, why my face wash smelt and felt different *bingunk* I opened my eyes and found out that I pour the bath gel instead of face wash *gubraks* Gila gag siy? the bottle are very different in shape, face wash is tube meanwhile bath gel is bottle *mokal abis* Still I couldn't learned from experience, after the shower, I was applying the eye cream, I felt eh...why the eye cream so watery ya? To my suprised when I turned my head to see my hand, it was my moisturiser *pingsan*
In the office I tried to print out something then the printer didn't work, I was wondering why, then finally I found out that I hadn't plugged in the USB cable to my CPU *blush*
I was in the middle of writing, then suddenly somebody called me, I tried to rise up from my chair, meanwhile my handphone charger's cable is strangled into my chair, luckily the handphone was only dangling in the air, hadn't knocked anything at all *lega*
After that I went back to my table, found out I lost my pen, I was searching high and low, went out of my room, went to next rooms, under the table, and everywhere, still couldn't find out, I gave up my writing (I only like to write with that particular pen though *blush*)..then went I went to buy for another pen, I found that pen was inside my wallet *gondok* I realised that I did some internet transaction before hand, so it might be slipped inside after I put back my credit card *sigh*
The craziest thing among all was I supposed to go for my Japanese Class in Bugis (yupe I take up Japanese class, I'll tell the story someday ya....*mbok ya sing sabar*) then I was inside Bugis Junction shopping centre to buy the bloody pen, then instead of walking toward my school, then I went to the gym direction *gubraks*
Gila gag sih guwe ini? Error pisan abis2an kayak gini *jedotin kepala ke tembok* Scary or not? I also keep on forgetting things, is it early sign of amnesia? But yet the bloody problems that I really want to forget are still stuck and fresh inside my mind...Do I need to reinstall my brain?

No comments: