Monday, February 06, 2006

Kisah Sedih Di Hari Minggu

That's the title of sinetron that I saw when I was in Jakarta a few weeks back, and they use Koes Plus song as a soundtrack as well.
I don't know why, suddenly it made me wanna hear their songs again, even though when I was still a small kid, everytime my driver put their songs, I always complained *grinned* May be age has something to do with these kinda sentimental feeling *sigh*
Anyway, on that Friday after the TV session in the hotel, I did my final shopping, bought some cds, which I didn't have time to try, just grabbed as many as I could, as long as I saw "the best of somebody that I knew" then I just took...My actions caught a curious looks of the buyer and the cd shop's staffs as well, of course lah..who is crazy enough to buy so many Indonesian cds, without trying at all *grinned*
So now I have quite some of Indonesian songs collection *bangga* but the Koes Plus songs, it's not by them, but retouched and re-sung by current famous singer. And that song "Kisah Sedih di Hari Minggu" is only sung by "aaaaaaaaa" and only a bit *gondok*
By the way, I found 1 clip from that Tribute to Koes Plus, by Riff, you can click on the play sign above though, but the singer looks scary, luckily the model is quite cute, who's the name ar...mmm duh..amnesia nih guwe...*sedih* For those who doesn't know Koes Plus, the original songs of course not Rock like this, but anyway rock with the whole orchestra, quite funky though *surprised*
Last but not least, of course my Sunday was quite sad yesterday too lah, if not, why should I use this title...

No comments: