Friday, February 24, 2006

Wish Me Luck

Update on my sickness first lah ya....I think it shouldn't be any problems, just because of the work and the stress, so my body goes crazy, all things came out in the same time, migraine, gastric, panick attack, spasm, muscle constraction...but as the doctor wanna play safe here, he insisted on doing ECG on me that nite, and then refers me to cardiologist lah...
Anyway, starting from Monday I will be put in the dungeon *cry* I have to be based in one of my client's office for only God knows *sigh* I only hope between 2 to 4 weeks lah...if could be shorter, I'll be the happy enough *sigh*
You remember that 2 head snake? *sobs* nah...I'll be working with her from Monday onwards, in her office *panick* Doh I have to play politics, and I hate politic, I can't play this game well *sigh* You know me lah...I'm a very easy to read person...how ah? *singlish* but I don't have any other choice leh...die die must go there one *more singlish* alamak...gawat gag siy?
Only 1 consolation, let me tell you ar...the manager is oh quite cute...wakakkaka...but then have to be proffesional, rite? Don't mix business with pleasures *grin*
Then come again the bad news...when first I met him, I tought,"Hmm quite cute ya..."
On subsequent meeting, then I feel,"Eh this guy look familiar..."
On one of the event that I have to attend, I brought my partner in crime along, suddenly she said,"Eh Flon, tuh orang koq mirip...." then she stopped, then I looked at her with a horror look...and we scream together," aarrrghhhhh......"a lot of people turned their face to us *blush*
By then I realised he looks like doh...hard to write...hmm somebody that had left a lot of memories in my life and I'd tried very hard to forget...that's the bad news...
Luckily (still try to get something positive lah..) my cubicle will be right at the back...wish me luck ya...I have to survive nih...and I will survive *sing*
Have a nice week end all....

No comments: