Monday, February 27, 2006

I'm Back (for the day lah ya...)

Hola...I'm back *nyengir*
This morning I supposed to wake up at 7 am, but I don't know how...by the time I really walked out of the bed it's 8 am *blush* I wondered how did I manage to wake up 5 am with out fail every day when I was still at school in Jakarta *mikir* Hayo piyeee? Somebody explain please....
Anyway, I sms-ed the girl that supposed to deal with me, informing I'd arrive around 9.30 instead of 8.30 *blush* so far out ya? wakakakakkaka...I arrived there about 9.20, found out that the girl said she supposed to meet me at 10 am, aiyoh...but her assistant is very good, she said," let's not waste your time, start now lah.." which I agreed
By default I have to be under that girl til lunch, meanwhile after lunch I'll be under that poisonous bitch *sigh* but that nice girl finished quite early, as she said she doesn't want to bombard us with so many things in a day, so I thought I could back to my office til lunch finish though. But checking with the bitch, she said it's better to start with her that time....so ok lah I agreed.
Oh my God, bloody bitch, knowing the new contract with my company, she purposedly let all the job piled over there, waiting for the staff from my company to handle her bloody don't know how many months loads of worked has she been collected til now *sigh*
She really tries to make the full use of the contract, I really pity my new staff, but I have no power to help, hopefully my new staff can survive there lah...the job sounds quite easy but tedious, I don't think I could be able to handle that type of job...anyway coz there is no more training going on, so I left their office early for today...*lega*
Now trying to cope with my sleepiness, even though had grabbed coffee from Starbucks (excuse me, will you endorse me pleasee Mr Starbucks?), of course decaf and low fat lah, if not may be now I'm not in the office, but landed in hospital lah..
But tomorrow, gotta be there again, but probably not as early as today lah ya...

No comments: