Thursday, February 02, 2006

Momentum

On the day before Chinese New Year, I had a lots of work to do in the office, and still had to rush to buy last minutes shopping list from my mom, before supermarket closed at 5 pm. Arrived at home, hearing my mom said that Nunik's father is very sick.
I smelt a fish, there are 2 possibilities:
1. Nuniek can not tahan under my mom regimes.
2. Nuniek want to use that excuse to extend her contract with me, by saying she doesn't have enough money to cover her dad's expenses.
And then.....this morning, I was about to leave the house and wanted to talk to Nunik about something, I saw her crying...I said,"Loh, Nik, kamu kenapa?"
She said,"Anu ma'am, saya udah gak tahan lagi kerja di sini bla..bla..bla.."
I didn't really get what she said after that and suddenly she stopped coz my mom went into the house....
I supposed to shout,"Horrayyyy...."
Instead, my heart melted seeing her condition, I felt sorry for her *sigh* So I called back home from the office,"Nik, mbok ya sing sabar....sayang kan tinggal 6 bulan lagi kamu kerja di sini...paling ibu saya masih sekitar 2 minggu atau 1 bulan lagi di sini, yah kamu sabar ajah..."
Like real huh? I don't even know when will my parents go back to Jakarta, but out of pity, I just made up some stories for her wakakakkakaka....
But let me clarify one thing, I don't regret for the decision I've made, to let her stay, anyway we're all human, no matter how many mistakes she has made (inclusive she damaged my new Arsenal's jersey *sigh*), my motto that was taught by my partner in crime "Mbok ya sing sabar, sing Kuoso sing mbales...."

No comments: