Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Kal Ho Naa Ho

That's the title of the Indian movie I watched on Sunday nite, played by Shahrukh Khan, not that handsome though, I wonder why so many people crazy over him *bingung*
Actually I'm not a fan of Indian movie though, just because a lot of people, like Yvonne said I should try to watch, so I think no harm trying to watch, as it's not so long winded like the Korean Drama movie.
The story is about a girl by the name of Naina, her best friend, Rohit (man), which actually falls in love to her, but yet she falls in love to Aman (Shahrukh Khan), which has a heart failure, and dying. So Aman, tried to match make Naina nad Rohit.
It's quite a good movie, and a lot of tears (eh not me lah...), in there you can see how deep is Aman love to Naina, until he doesn't have a heart to be with Naina coz he's going to die anytime soon, so in replace he asked Rohit, to chase Naina, as he knows Rohit also loves Naina...
Just wondering if there is such love in the real life...

No comments: