Friday, December 16, 2005

Technology

Since I was still in Primary School, I always bring some reading materials whenever I have to do my nature call *blush* and when I got my first walk man, I add the my pleasure with some music *smile*
The habit continues, even though my parents always scold me everytime they caught me doing the things, but I've never given up *naughty smile* don't you think it's a waste of time doing nothing inside the toilet for that certain amount of time? *grinned*
When I was in Sydney, I liked to use my flatmate toilet, coz he always had some magazines ready inside his toilet, so when it's very very urgent...didn't have time to get something from my room, just rushed to his toilet *blush*
Then now, during the designing period of my house, I'd ever proposed to my designer to add some shelves for putting some books or magazine inside my toilet, but yet the designer said there were no good space for it, and it's not good aesthetically, besides it's not advisable, coz it could damage the book, as Singapore is very humid, then the steam after the bath will not go out easily.
So no choice I have to forgo the book shelves inside my bathroom *sigh*
But yet, since the technology has improved, now I can even surf the internet during nature call, wireless technology mah *grinned*
A few weeks back I bought my wireless headphone too, coz I like to turn on the radio in the morning to accompany me during breakfast, since my parents don't like my choice of music, so I bought the headphone lah...
Being a very curious creature, I also tried whether it can work inside my bathroom or not, and Eurekaaaaaaaa...it works man....so now I can choose internet with music or book with music...
Ahhh... technology...really makes life better....
Have a nice week end every one *hugs*

No comments: