Thursday, December 15, 2005

MTV Chinese

Last nite I was trying to wind my self down, so I tuned into channel 51, Chinese MTV. Thinking to brush up my Chinese as they were showing a variety show, quite crazy though. But yet the Chinese was soooo difficult, they spoke too fast for me to catch up, and you know MTV always use the slang language, so I just tried my best to pick up lah...
And the suddenly in the midst of commercial breaks, jrenggggg...they play 1 English music clip, I felt, eh familiar sounds ya...and it was Take That with "Back For Good".
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......somebody kill me puhhh...leaseeeeeee, an old wound opened, every second, my heart felt like been sliced slowly by a sharp knife, but yet I didn't change the channel *sigh*
Ahhh....woman...complicated *sigh*

No comments: