Sunday, December 04, 2005

Drunken Master

Saturday, I was having some of clients who are quite close to our company, to come over to my place to have a Christmas party, my mom is the main chef, she did all the cooking, meanwhile I became a pastry chef (again), with the help of my God sista (again). I supposed to make Tiramisu for dessert, but then when it was ready, I realised ooppss..the invites are much more than my tiramisu, so I just hide inside the fridge lah *blush*
The party was quite messy but fun, well...it's a bit hard though, like not many people wiiling to merge into others or started the conversation by the time I introduced one another *sigh* It's easier to manage Indonesian inside the party, coz they will merge easily after been intoduced to each other....
Anyway...I was quite confused have to divide myself to so many people, but luckily the bell kept on ringing after a while, so I had to open the door, introduced new comers, and talked to them, so it was quite easy, just roughly repeated the same questions *lega*
I have some star guests for the nite, and I've prepared 2 bottles of Choya, since they said they like Choya very much. Since the first time they stepped into the house, he couldn't be separated from Choya's bottle..just like lovers wakakkakakka...
And then I lost count how many bottle of wine followed after that, until almost everybody had gone, then he started to said something quite rude, then everybody were so surprised, I thought he was joking, and everybody still tried to bend his sentences into joke...and then they didn't show any sign of leaving my house, meanwhile my parents had gone to sleep..so I decided to send them back home, then I realised they are really drunk, especially the Choya guy *sigh* When I dumped him downstairs of his block, he even couldn't stand properly anymore *sigh* Dunno whether he slept downstair or he managed to climbed up to his unit that nite...
Luckily I didn't drink much last nite, but I was very sleepy during the drive, but I wasn't drunk *lega lagih* Actually I was planning to drink that nite, as I'd asked my God sista to sleep in my place, so I don't need to send her home after the party, but I didn't have any chance to drink, what I drink was only a glass of choya, that I made after the crowds subsided, and I was not too sure what, as the drunken master kept on going back and forth to my wine cooler, to get himself a drink...then somebody passed me the drink and said,"Hey flo, wanna try this one? It's new bottle", so I just took a sip or two then returned the glass to the owner, now I got sore throat again from sharing drinks *sad*
And I slept very late on Saturday, mmm not Saturday, that one Sunday morning already, coz I chatted with my sista, till 3.30 am, and still got lunch appointment on Sunday *sigh*

My House Sneak Preview
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: