Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Mid week Hangover

Yupe, I'm not kidding. I'm having tha hangover from last nite party *sigh*
It was Girard Perregaux Ferrari party, they're launching the new Girard Perregaux Ferrari watch, and this one is the last edition, there are 2 type, black and rose gold.
They only have 20 pieces of black and 3 pieces of rose gold in Singapore, so I don't need to tell you the price lah ya...you must be able to guess from there...
It was a very good party...good crowds...good drinks....good foods...good music, everything was good...
Perfect place for Material Girl who's looking for a big fish *grinned*
I couldn't remember how many drinks I'd finished, because they changed the cocktails to champagne then just kept on topping up the my glass *sigh*
Luckily the party ended not too late, I went home about 9 plus and was still sobber enough to go home.
Double lucky, when I arrived at home, nobody around, and saw how red was my face *sigh* I looked at the mirror, eh I saw my reflection looked like forever friend bear *nyengir*, rosy cheek, but after I finished my bath, I looked like cooked prawn *blush* very red...
Now I felt very stupid because of the hangover, just stared blankly at my works *sigh* I feel more drunk now than yesterday *sigh*
Moral of the story don't drink too much on weekdays....

PS:Sorry mate, my work loads is very terrible, so can't do blogwalking, but anyway thanks for your visit *smile*

No comments: