Thursday, December 22, 2005

Competitor

Remember about my reason for taking voice class? Yupe you're rite, coz I wanna be the next Singapore Idol *evil smile*
FYI the next Singapore Idol intake will be on Feb next year *panick mode on*
Anyway as the time getting nearer I have found a few competitor, as I saw a few times in Orchard, in front of Paragon to be exact, this gal singing confidently with a minus one *sigh* but the voice is really unstable...sometimes can be up..next one down...*sigh* I think she can kill me softly with her song if I have to wait long enough for the traffic light to cross that junction *sigh*
Another competitor is in Clementi,I found him last week when I checked my mailbox, right at the hawker center behind my previous flat, at Clementi Ave 2, he sets up a keyboard, and a list of songs, and you can request a song from him..the voice really good, and the skills of the piano also good....so all the best for that uncle lah ya...
Meanwhile...I think I'll send Nunik down to queue for me if I joined Singapore Idol...so please ya vote for me *muka badak* wakakakakakaa.....

No comments: