Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Tired

First of all Merry Christmas once again to all of you, sorry if I didn't left any messages in your blog, coz I use Mac at home, and still "gaptek" towards it...when I tried to leave a message in the shoutbox there is "Cookies Deactivated" message appears *sigh* So couldn't leave any trace at all *blush*
These past few days I've been attending so many dinner, whether with business associate or with friends. It made me feel tired of eating *sigh*
Started from Christmas day dinner, I invited friends and suppliers for dinner in my place, and suddenly my friend said to me,"Hey Flo, you look very tired of eating..."
I was so surprised,"Hey how you know ar?"
He said,"Yah lah you look bored leh.."
Then I laughed...yupe I've been tired of eating, that's why I've tried my best to eat light lunch, like instant noodle for lunch...(kayak nasib anak kost hehhehe....)
This week is going to be another tough week, as this morning I tought,"Thank God today can avoid heavy dinner" then suddenly I received sms from my friend that come from Sydney,"Hey flo, how about we're having dinner tonite?
Oh My God...Please deh ah....meanwhile the dinner invitation continues *sigh*

No comments: