Friday, December 23, 2005

Gubraksssss

Remember my neighbour in the office, who likes to imitate my dressing?
A few months back when I wore my gym attire because I went to the gym after work, then she stared to wear sporty attire also, and until the extend buying the treadmill and bicycle, to put in her office...May be at that time she tought that I have treadmill inside my office as well kali yaaa *jijix*
Nah after such a long time haven't met with the auntie (most of the time I only see the husband)...jrengggg....this morning finally I met her...
She lost a lot of weight...and cut her hair exactly like me and the most disgusting thing is....alamak...her dressing code now jeans and t-shirt, just like me *gubraks* the only difference is her one is bling2 t-shirt *muntah* and a very tight jeans...*muntah muntah*
Starting from tomorrow I'll change my dresscode, I'll wear spaghetti straps and plunging low cut v-necks ahhhhhhhh.... wanna see how she's going to imitate me *evil smile*
Merry Christmas for those who celebrate, hope you'll have a wonderful Christmas whereever you are and who ever you are with lah ya.. and Have a nice week end all *tight hugs*

No comments: