Friday, December 02, 2005

Juicy Stories

This morning I had to attend breakfast party...usual lah it's my client's again..*sigh* Luckily I woke up quite early today (these past few days I come back to my old habit, wake up late, coz finally my dad can understand that I don't need to be early for my work for this line *lega*) and at that time I could hear, that (cute) neighbour leaving the house...and lemme clear...he's not cute, may be that time I just woke up, so my eyes had not functioned well enough *blush*
When I brushed my teeth, I nearly swallowed my tooth paste, because I heard a guy was singing I'll be home for Christmas, and suddenly he stopped, may be he knew that if he sang in the hdb bathroom, then the whole block could hear it...wakakkakka...
Talking about I'll be home for Christmas...last Tuesday during my voice class, my teacher said,"Hey it's Christmas, so why don't we sing Christmas song?"
I said,"Ummm okay..." I'm not too keen towards Christmas Song, too cheesy (got a lot of stories behind it also lah actually *blush*), unless the one that we sing in the church lah...
Then my teacher said,"Okay this week we sing I'll be Home for Christmas and Joy to the World".
OMG I hate I'll be home for Christmas, just simply because I've never been home for Christmas, and if I were home, then there is no Christmas *sad* yeah more or less something like that lah...
So in the brekkie party, I came late, coz I always have this thought in my mind,"even I came to the office I do not come this early, so why should I go so early?" *blush* Then arrived there, meet my client at the reception, and she said,"So are you going back to the office after this?"
Me,"Yeah, have to.."
She said,"So you'd better shop a lot, so that you can be more productive.."
Aiyoh...did she try to hint to me that I have to spend *sigh*
So I went in, and found out that the brekkie was provided by Coffee Beans, and then the manager quite cute *deep sigh* He was in charge of the drink, and I asked whether they served any tea, coz he was holding coffee, then he said to me I'd get it for you...Then he just left all the things behind to get me a cup of tea *surprise* and after that he kept on passing back and forth in fron of me, and gave his best smile to me *sigh*
Oh no, I'm on duty lah...I have to keep my proffesionalism donk, ya gag? Besides my ass is still in pain, and I'm wearing 3 cm heel, which made me feel like I'm in hell with my back pain and knee injury (well, the thing that keep me on is only the message from one of my fashion guru,"In order for you to be beautiful, you have to suffer, no pain no gain"), so I don't have any appetite to talk...so sorry couldn't entertain him lah, besides he also was on duty what....
And I moved to Takahsimaya to get the Rose Chan, then when I as queueing they played another I'll be Home for Christmas again, Oh no...somebody stabbed me to death pleaseee.....
Anyway back to the story track, the juicy stories..last Saturday, one of my Trisakti friend, who provides me with femina magazines, come with some magazines, then said,"eh Flon, di edisi ini ada B lagi loh..." she was flipping the magazine to show me RCTI ads inside the magazine, as B is one of the reporter, and he was our classmates as well...
Then my mom was very curious,"Siapa tuh B?"
My friend, with her wicked face started to make up more juicy story,"Oh tante gag tau ya? B ini dulu temen sekelas, kalo ujian duduknya deket Flona, dan cuma 2 semester di Trisakti, trus pindah ke Australi, makanya Flona juga ke Australi tuh Tante...Duh kok tante gag tau sih..."
Alamak...my face turn red, she sounded very convincing, until, everybody came towards her, to see B face, then I shouted,"Eh do you believe her? sure?"
After everybody saw her face, then everybody realised that she tried to fabricate stories only...
Then because of that, my Mom, started her non sense stories, by saying,"Eh kamu tau si A? tante nemu suratnya buat Flona loh, waktu tante lagi beres2in lemarinya Flona".
I was very surprised,"Hah? Mama nemu surat dari A? Emang dia pernah nulis surat ke saya? Koq saya gak tau?" then I started to imagine A's face *blush* yeah he was interested in me, but so far he never written anything at all, he used to know what time I used to arrive in class, and he would be patiently waitin' for me there, meanwhile me, when I'm approaching the class, I would be very careful enough, to check whether there is somebody else inside the class, if not, then I'd go somewhere else first, but if yes, then I would talk to somebody else to avoid him *sigh*
Continued with another story, my mom asked my friend again whether she knew about the mistery man who sent flower to my faculty's admin office on Valentine's Day or not *sigh* Yeah I knew who sent that flower, but I've never told my mom...you know it's so embarassing...I didn't have any class that day, then suddenly the Faculty admin called my mom, and asked her to pick up the flower bouquet for me *sigh*
And almost everybody knew that incident, so the next day, when I walked to the class, I was not dare to lift up my face....yeah that's me too famous...even in Sydney I was too famous as well, that's why I try to keep low profile here in Singapore....tired though *sigh*
But then, even though how low I'm trying to be, then suddenly my friend from Japan is in Singapore, while last nite I recceived another call from my friend from Jakarta, saying he's in town, whether I could met him for dinner, while tomorrow nite I have to conduct another party for my clients alamak....
Oh and the stories of my mom still continues, and I was not interested in hearing anymore...I just let her entertain my friends with her stories lah...wakakkakaka...
Have a bless week end everyone

No comments: