Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Office Girl

For those who missed Nunik a lot, she's currently still in the old place, will move into new place today, so stay tune yaaaaa....There must be a lot of story, coz now the main actor and actress are my mom and my dad...
As the replacement of the soap opera, let me present the new series of my production, The Office Girl...Eh give applause donks...*nyengir*
Remember her? She's Malaysian, doesn't speak English, but yet until now, my Chinese hasn't improved and her English also no improvement either *sigh*
So as usual, CV speaks louder than action, where she boasts she used to:
* handle complaints,
* do accounts,
* makes delivery order,
but in reality:
* no phone manner (I've already told her how to answer the phone, but still...)
* always passes the wrong message (imagine, somebody called by the name of Ainah, then she told me Agnes..may be she tought German spelling kali yaaa? *sigh* I have to search high and low for the person by the name of Agnes, which is does not exist at all..)
* always day dreams during works ( mending guwe yah blogw alkin during works..wakkakakka)
* I told her to call me if she receives some deliveries, but most of the time she didn't do so
* A lots of complaints from my customer
Last week, when I signed her pay check, I felt very bad..as I thought this one is the one before the lastt pay check that she's going to receive *sigh*
Seeing her happy face when I handed out her check made me even worse *sigh*
I still don't know how to do the dirty job for me *nyengir*, I think I need to put my self on the cruise ship on the day she receive the terminations news *sigh*

No comments: