Monday, January 07, 2008

Weird

Today practically is the first official day of 2008 of works...remembering the 1st was fallen on middle of last week, so I believe that many people took the opportunity to take a long week end during that period.

It's quite frustating, starting with the crazy traffic to the office. I was not able to shift lane after I joined the highway, as all the bloody big trucks didn't want to give way to me, and this is the very first time in my life....

Continued with the normal short tempered Singaporean, I am used to drive quite slow in the car park, because anyway it's a carpark....no point to speed in the car park, anytime people might just walk out from somewhere and also cars...but you know...a lots of Singaporean like to speed off in the car park... and even for a short distance also they tried to over take me always for sure...and this bloody uncle over took me by taking the other one way lane...I was not pissed off..but I was pissed off when he took my normal parking space....*sigh* minta dikempesin bannye kali yak? ato dibaret mobilnya pake kawat berduri? Belom tau dia siapa guwe....mantan anak Trisakti boww...

And I circled around the car park in my office block, surprisingly it is very full...*sigh*

What happened nahhh? *thai accent*

No comments: