Monday, January 21, 2008

Spoilt Brat

Remember my spoilt brat cousin? She's 17 years old. Lucky Yesterday she celebrated her sweet 17 party, but I didn't bother to ask where did she celebrate it.

Lucky that she was born on my parents' anniversary date, which I used to remember, but too bad now I have a very bad memory, I can't even remember is my parents' anniversary is today or tomorrow? Oopss sorry mom, sorry Dad....

Anyway I also didn't know that she reached 17, until a few weeks ago my mom told me about that, and asked me what am i going to give *gubraks* Me? Giving her birthday present? Never thought of it in my history, but I do still bought a lots of things for my extended family when they know that I am coming back to Jakarta *nyengir* but most of the time I just keep it private, I just wanted to spend a time with all my precious friend and have fun....not obligation to meet this auntie or that uncle, etc... forgive me for this behaviour....

I've bought the gift, I've bought the card, now I stuck with what should I write inside the card *sigh* any idea?

Or may be should I just write:

"Dear Spoilt Brat, Happy Birthday 17 Birthday, I wish you all the best in your life, may all your wish come true, go to UK to study (please don't go to Trisakti), and graduated with magna cum laude, and got your PhD (I only got master degree though) , and achieve your life much much better than mine (appear in Tatler magazine)."

How does that sounds? Since she always wanted at least to be me or wanted to outperform me....remember the LIA incident? the junior high school exam result incident? and not forgetting about the UK univesity incident? *grinned*

Anyway happy anniverysary mom and dad...either today or tomorrow lah...what a different does 1 day make? *nyari kambing item*

No comments: