Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fortune Cookies

Several days ago when I was browsing around in Supermarket, I was quite excited to find fortune cookies here, as it is my first time finding it in Singapore, where by me and my flatmate used to buy when I was still in Sydney.

I bought 1 box of it. Just now I suggested to my colleagues to open it up, and distributed to all of us in the office, inclusive those in the production floor. Being given 1 cookie by my colleague, I protested, I said,"Its not fair, that means you choose my fortune.."

She gave up, took back my cookie and put back in the box, so I picked the other one, but I have no fortune *sedih* no paper inside *dissapointed*

If only I took what she gave me *regret*

So there were a chaotic moments during the fortune cookies time, one of them even said,"Is it lucky draw? The prize is ma'am's car? *gubraks*

No comments: