Thursday, January 17, 2008

Car Park

I used to wonder why a few months back, I always met police patrol car in my car park building...I though that the police just wanted to see me, so they always circle around in the car park around the time I normally left my house *narciss mode on*

But lately I began to realise that quite often people use the carpark for a quickie during lunch time *gubraks* as I always park in the upper deck whereby not many people park in that level, and practically my home is the nearest to the city and the car park is quite enough to be a place for a afternoon quickie get away with a fling...

So I am quite fed up with this things going around in my place, like just now I just called the police station and tell them that I am very uncomfortable with what's going on in the car park especially it is quite near my car....I asked them to frequently patrol the carpark, especially during lunch time...

Why can't people go to the hotel if they want to do something...why have to be in the carpark, especially my carp ark *sigh*

No comments: