Saturday, January 05, 2008

A Letter to My Friend, Mike

Dear Mike,

I just came back from Sydney, but I feel that there is something missing, it was you. I've tried my best not to pass Surry Hills Area, regardless people said that I should go to Kylie Kwong Restaurant or Bill's Restaurant down there.

I couldn't bring my self to see the rubbish bin there. I tried as much as I could to erase that picture inside my minds about your body being found inside the rubbish bin at Surry Hills a few years back...

I'd tried my best not going to pub or bottle shop at all during my stays there, but I couldn't avoid seeing those midori bottles in the duty free shop *sigh*

The Planet Hollywood still there Mike, but they've changed the name to something else, and also the cinema across the road still there *sigh* Everything I saw there, reminded me of all the memories that we have with all of our friends there...but yet you were not there...

Mike...where ever you are, we all still miss you....Rest In Peace, Mike...

Have a great week end every one....

No comments: