Saturday, January 12, 2008

Basi

Last night the news kept on flashing about our former preseident Soeharto which is in critical condition. They also show the picture of him being carried around with a lot of machine attached to him. I feel sorry and sympathy for him

But I just can't understand with the lead doctor who became the spokesman to the TV, why he still kept on insisting saying that,"Pak Harto is attached to the breathe support machine and is on highly sedated conditon".

Why can't he just simple said,"He is in a very critical condition and depends on the life supporting machine?"

*sigh* my fellowcountrymen...why you have to choose words when you have already had no choice to hide something from the public? It won't hurt to admit something though...

but anyway Pak Harto...what ever would happened to you, I believe it is God will....for the family be strong ya...I also feel sad to see him in this condition....

Have a nice week end everybody...

No comments: