Thursday, January 10, 2008

Be Te

The day before yesterday (digest your self when yaaaa... :P), I was having a a quite bad mood, so i called my friend to have lunch together *ngelirik to somebody who's reading this blog* We had a good time, gossiping, updating with the current issues...you know...even though the time is quite limited, but I enjoyed his company a lot.. thanks for your lunch though *hugs* (those who didn't have lunch with me that day don't be GE ER yaaaa...)

Still feeling not right, didn't have any appetite to go back to the office, and knowing that I had another appointment around 4 pm in the city, so I decided to cool my head down in shopping center...

But it was a terrible decision though...I went to Raffles City, to check out the latest changes that they did to the mall, tried a few dresses, I knew I lost weight, and most of my clothings are loose, but to my dissapointment, even I tried the same number as what I used to wear before, it is still tight on me *sigh* Is the size chart getting smaller or what ya? *garuk2 kepala*

Even worse, I ended up in Robinsons Department Store...which I don't really like to be in it, frankly speaking, but the one in Raffles City is not that bad though...for women clothing, they are quite up to date. Anyway I was browsing around...and suddenly heard the sounds of that type of "trying to be cute voice" of Singaporean tai tai, saying,"Oh look..how this dress is really so sweeetttt you know..." *mau muntah*

Hearing their voice and seeing the sight of them, suddenly my desire to shop dissapeared...well...see from the bright side...I didn't splurge in shopping because of that...next time i think i'd better hanging out in orchard *sigh*

No comments: