Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's The Final Count Down

It's the final count down *singing*

My parents are coming this Saturday, it's about 48 hours more *sigh* I've been trying to crack my head how to solve my storage problems *deep sigh*

Imagine my stuffs has occupied Thin Thin's (my domestic helper, not really new, has bee with me for a year) wardrobe, and also my parents's room wardrobe *blush* I've been wondering also how come within a year my wardrobe grow so rapidly *garuk2 kepala* Am I so stress? (you know the correlation between women in stress and shopping lah...). I didn't feel last year I spent so much in shopping though. Even my shopaholic best friend still can accomodate her belongings in her wardrobe that she shares with her husband *bingung*

How how dong? *panick* or just convert my parents room to my walk in wardrobe? Sounds good, doesn't it?

Or make a walk in wardrobe in the office? No no...doesn't sound that good...

How how?

No comments: