Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Butek

First of all thanks yah for all the birthday wishes, whether from sms, phone call, email, etc. Btw I'm very touch with all of you *sobs*
As usual 30 Oct is the paperwork only lah, my birthday was last week :)
Anyway, it's 2.30 am, halloween already ya? *serem* But I'm still in front of my laptop, demi sesuap nasi dan sebakul berlian *nyengir*
No lah, I'm not that crazy, but guess what? I become a true blue workaholic liao *sobs* How to mend a broken heart become a normal person again ya?
This time of the day, how to fall asleep also ya? Or go to hospital? Looking for that cute doctor to chat? wakakkakakaka.....expensive bowwww.....
Btw butek banget nih otak guwe...eh otak kan emang butek ya? Yang jernih mah air atuh..wkakakakakka....
Well..well...dah mulai ngaco nih....udahan ahhh...good morning everybody :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

А почему вот единственно так? Размышляю, будто нам прояснить сей обзор. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-v-moskve/84-stroitelstvo-dorog-v-moskve.html]ремонт в квартире до скольки[/url]