Friday, October 20, 2006

My Lovely Neighbour

I'm talking about the one in the office as usual. A few days ago, on myw ay to the toilet, to my horror I saw the auntie, wearing almost the same style as I did a few months back, strip polo shirt, and long pants. OMG I rushed back to my office and screamed aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
My receptionist asked what was happening to me, then i told her about that, and she laughed to my story, couldn't stop. Until today my receptionist hasn't really met the auntie, so she is very eager to meet her *sigh*
By the way, remember a few months back also, when the unit on my left was vacant, and the uncle was saying proudly and loudly to the real estate agent,"Oh I will conquer the whole of second floor in times to come."
Inside my heart,"Yeah like real...."
Then these few days, we were puzzled by what they did, coz seems that they're trying to clear up their office, or what. So my receptionist ask me,"What they're trying to do?"
As usual me, anyhow answer,"Oh bankrupt may be?" wkakakakakakakakaaa....
My innocent receptionist,"ya meh? but they were doing so good."
OMG please deh ahhh she hasn't learned til this moment about me so much, that I have a lots of devil live inside me *sigh*
So finally it is revealed today, they moved the office to the right side of my unit, before hand it was right diagonal from my unit *sigh* I think it's because they see how my business has been progressed quite briefly so far, so they might think that the feng shui should be better in this side *alamak*
Of course my receptionist asked me the same question and I answered the same answer, then she laughed again...
Well I wish them all the best lah....What else could I do?
Let me wish you happy Deepaavali for you who celebrates and Happy Idul Fitri, kalo ada salah mohon maaf lahir dan batin yak....ketupatnya ditunggu lohh...hihihiihi...
Happy holidays all...

No comments: