Friday, October 27, 2006

Devil Wears Prada

Have you seen the movie or read the book? Well I've done both actually *blush*
Anyway this is the continuation of yesterday posting though. When I was shopping for my office outfit that day, I met 2 of the magazine runners (well, if you read or seen the movie, you would know, but anyway runners are the people who going around to collect fashion, accessories etc, to be used for magazine photoshoot).
Well, one of them is a man, I think he must be very experience, because he could spot all the damage in the clothes within split second, which made the store manager amazed.
The second one is a girl, she borrowed 4 pairs of shoes. Yupe 4 pairs of shoes *ngeces*
But let me tell you, their looks are very far from what you read or saw in the movie, they are just as plain as us. Don't imagine the Anne Hathaway or who that character name in the book? *amnesia*
They're not glamourous at all, they're just a normal person. So for you who dreams to get that kinda of job after seen or read the book, this is the real fact...
Meanwhile...happy week end everybody (even though most of you are having a long week end *envy*)

No comments: