Friday, October 06, 2006

Pergi Untuk Kembali

Oh no it has been October again *sigh* Time really flies. I don't really like October for a few reason.
Reason number one, I'm getting older *deep sigh* I'm used to like October before reaching twenty yars old. October means, foods, gift, party, laughter, excitement. But after twenty it's a burden *sigh*
Reason number two, it will be end of the year soon. Realising there is not much that I've done til now *sigh* and a lots of regrets why I haven't done this and that and so on....
Reason number three, I will have a lots of events to attend *deep sigh* It's ranging from Christmas Party (yupe, in the retail business, they always hold Christmas Party during October and November, I don't know why exactly, may be because of the price of renting ballroom, or may be because of the ballroom availability or may be because it's part of marketing strategy to enlive the Christmas mood, so people wil start to spend for Christmas Gift? *shrug shoulder*), product launch, and also starts of sales season *ngelirik cemas ke tumpukan invitation card di pojokan meja*
I hate party, especially these kinda party. I can't say no, coz they're my clients.
I don't enjoy the party, bcoz I know nobody except my clients *sigh* I have to dress up properly for the party, which is not me *sigh* Have to make my self beautiful (i know I'm beautiful lah *narcist* but still have o enhance my beauty mah..), yeah yeah ranging from going to spa, facial, pedicure, manicure...while on the other hand I'm a person that hold a belief that going for all those things is a waste of time *sigh*
Anyway I'm going to dissapear for a while ya....Have a good week end...And happy moon cake festival for those who celebrates

No comments: