Thursday, October 26, 2006

Kecolongan

Yesterday, I went to the office wearing short and t-shirt, thinking that it should be still holiday mood even here in Singapore til this week end. I also don't have any preparation of working attire as per what I normally do every day.
I'm a polo shirt and jeans type of person, so just in case have a sudden meeting, I always have something in the office to save my looks.
Well, unfortunately after Herlin's incident, I have no maid, so til now I still haven't got any buffered clothes in the office. So yesterday, suddenly I have to meet my client *gubraks* how could I meet them in my short and t-shirt?
So I spent 1 hour in Orchard, to dress my self up. As usual it's pretty annoying, Have you ever had this feelings when you need to buy something, eg. shoes or dress, then you had to run high and low, but stil coulnd't find anything that suited you?
Nah of course, that things also happened to me yesterday *sigh* Finally I could transform my self into somebody presentable. It was a good job, more than my normal performance though *satisfied* Coz I had a lots of compliments from people that I met yesterday *blush*
Does it mean I have to change my job, become fashion consultant now? *devil smile*

No comments: