Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Tak Ada Gading Yang Tak Retak

That's absolutely true lohhhh.....
Now no more Nunik, but Herlin *sigh* She makes me tired, She is good, indeed so far so good, but the down side...she's sensi boooowwww *deep sigh*
Imagine...few days ago, I was woken up by the phone from office, regarding some stupidity in doing the works, so I was in an angry mode donk, so pasti lah...
So after I woke up, I was banging all the things, the wardrobe lah, the bathroom door lah, bedroom door lah, shampoo lah, soap lah...pokoke everything that I could bang lah...then was in a hurry to leave the house with a very black face, Herlin said with a puzzled face,"Ma'am tehnya belum diminum".
I replied with a high tone,"Gak deh, buang ajah teh-nya..." then ran away.
She called my handphone, but I didn't pick up, then she called office and cried,"Hu hu hu...ma'am marah ya sama Herlin hu hu hu..."
Waduh..I became panic donk,"Loh gak kok Lin, tadi saya lagi marah sama kantor bukan sama kamu..."
Herlin,"Hu hu hu...ma'am herlin jangan dipulangin..."
I didn't know want to laugh or shout,"Aduh Herlin, saya tuh gak marah sama kamu, tadi saya buru2, makanya saya suruh kamu tehnya dibuang ajah. Udah kamu berenti nangis deh, saya gak marah kok sama kamu." *ngelap keringet*
Herlin,"Bener yah ma'am gak marah sama Herlin?"
Me,"Iyah bener..."
Gubraksss...yaelah....what sin have I committed yak? can get sensitive domestic helper *mijit2 kepala*
Sensi banged siyy...gue jadi males pulang loh....abis kesannya gue kok musti basa basi sama dia....musti senyum2 sama dia...mampoes dah gue....lama2 gue bisa stress nih kalo gini caranya....
This morning I forgot to finish my tea, then she asked with a worry face,"Ma'am kok tehnya gak diabisin? Gak enak yah?"
Oh my God..please deh ahhhhh......gubraks lagi ah....

No comments: