Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Nyaris

Remember my cousin yang menggemaskan buat ditabok itu? Before the Hari Raya holiday, there was a "heboh" happenings. My mom told me, she would be coming to Singapore alone *pingsan*
I was very worried about it. Imagining I had to be in contact with her for 8 hours already caused me a bloody nightmare. How could I survive with her for a few days? Then I asked my mom whether was it possible for her to stay with my other cousin in Sengkang, but my mom stared at me *shivering*
I was very panick at that time, dealing with her for a few days is one thing, the other thing is how if she found out that UNSW Asia campuss is only 15 mins walk from my house also *sweat*
Thank God, suddenly my mom said that her mother had a company trip to China, so her mom tried to negotiate with her to postpone her Singapore travel to Christmas holiday instead. I was praying very hard for that, but of course still worried about december, but at least still a few months though *sigh*
The latest news, she is going to China with her mom, and I hope because of this China trip, she would not come to Singapore on December though *H2C* What Do you think ya? She will not come, rite?

No comments: