Tuesday, October 12, 2004

The Story Continue

On Friday, Takashimaya having a redemption program, if you spent $500 in 5 combine receipt of the day or if you're a member you only need to spend $400 instead, then you can redeem this collectible Rose Chan.
Just happened that we had to donate door prize for 1 of our clients, so we went to buy Takashimaya voucher, then I realised that the customer service had already prepared lots of stacks of invoices for people buying the gift voucher. So now I know the trick, usually for this type of redemption, people will buy gift voucher, while they don't need to spend the money for unnecessary thing straight away, on the other hand, they could get this collectibles.
Before hand I used to think, may be just buy gucci or LV or Tiffany or something that is very expensive then it would be settled, but yet have another brilliant way to get there *amazed*
The redemption went quite fast I guessed as I was there about lunch time, and more than half (from 1000 available) had been redeemed.
On Sunday, I didn't go to church as I had a throbbing headache, but yet I had to have lunch with my friend, and continued with picking one of my friend arriving from Sydney on the way back to Malang. The flight arrived 30 minutes earlier than scheduled, so i was panicked as I arrived there about 10 minutes late from the original scheduled *sigh*
But finally I still found him browsing at DFS inside *phew* I was quite histerical seeing him, as he's my shopping buddy, karaoke buddy, cafe buddy, loittering buddy, photography buddy when I was in Sydney. Then I was more histerical when I saw his mineral water bottle, Mount Franklin, it made my heart throbbed (so dramatic huh?)
He gave me Cosmo magazines. wow Cosmo, a very rare goods that you could find here in Singapore. Even though the censorship law has already been loosened, but yet till now it's still a hard thing to get. So far I only found Cosmo UK Edition or Indian Edition, but yet nothing better compared with Australian edition though...
So that day we ended the nite by having dinner at East Coast Seafood Centre, Jumbo of course...
That nite when I arrived at home, I was reading the newspaper (basi banget ndak sih? dah malem baru baca koran *blush*) suddenly I felt my nose very funny, then I touched with my finger, oalah...blood mannn....blood....I became panicked of course, grabbed tissue, plugged to my nose, then asked CC to get for a wet tissue (by water of course) to be plugged to my nose...wow....I've never been like this when I was a kid, but after grow up so long then I got this type of thing *sigh*

No comments: