Monday, October 11, 2004

Arrghh Monday

Due to my busy schedule, today posting is about my last week end activity *sok formal*

Friday, finally I dued to see the show that has been talk of the town for these pas few weeks, Mamma Mia @ Esplanade. The story line is based in small island in Greece, where a young lady is preparing for her marriage. As she was raised up by a single mother, so she is longing to see her real father on her wedding day. From her mother's diary, she found out that there are 3 candidates, so she invited those 3 men whose one of them might be her daddy.
The show is fantastic, and at the end of the show, the cast sing some of the ABBA hits song, and some of the audiences starting to stand up, clapped and dance....wow... it's really a fantastic performance.
Eventhough I regretted that I bought the circle 3 seats, and I just realized that it's not so comfortable, and felt a bit afraid of the height *kampung bener yak gue*
2 rows in front of my seats was totally empty, but quite surprising no body tried to move their seats *shocked* Remembering this is Singapore man....but anyway I was quite annoyed by the whole group that seated at the back of me, as they kept on talking at the beginning of the show, until the whole audience shhhhh them...aiyoh.....

Saturday, it was a very hectic day actually, started with working in the morning, and had to go to Biotherm X'mas party (which finally I skipped). Got scrapbooking class at 2.30pm (I tought it was 3 pm class, and I was having my lunch when they called me asking me where were me), then I rushed down to that class. It was a very exciting class, this time we learn how to do beads and photomat. Talking about beading...wow...it took a lots of effort and patience to do it, until one of my classmate said,"I have to put somebody photo that i love most in this paper.." Then I replied," As I love my self the most, so I would put my own photo in this paper..." *grinned* The class supposed to finished at 5.30, lots of them hadn't finished their work and just "ta pao" all the beads to do at home, while me and the other friend still stucked there until it finished....phew...what a determined people we are *proud*
Actually as I mentioned in my posting a few days ago, I have to attend the Tiger beer B'day Bash concert, after the class i felt very tired and decided not to go *sobs* So I have to find a nother crazy event to do, before I turn old....*sigh*
to be continued...

No comments: