Saturday, October 16, 2004

Patch Test

The last 2 times I coloured my hair, I got irritation on my skin, so I decided to go to National Skin Centre to get it checked. The dostor said I had to do patch test, that supposed to be done on Tue, and I delayed untill thursday *blush*
So now, I have this tiny2 little plates, total 47 pieces contained of different chemical stuck to my back, due to be opened today by myself. The nurse told me if it itch I have to asked somebody to "sayang2" (read:pat2) my back. Unfortunately, it never itch during day, only in the middle of the nite, then itchy (mo nyuruh sape coba? bangunin si nunik masa?)
Then I'll see the doctor on Monday to see the result of which chemical I'm allergic to. Let's see
Last nite I went to Karaoke @Kbox, as Robby, my friend from oz, liek to sing very much, and we used to go karaoke together back in Sydney. I didn't realized that we'd been there for 3 hours (we book all you can sing session plus buffet dinner, but we only ate once, what a waste) till I ran out of voice. It was really crazy, I didn't care to lower or higher the note, I just sang and adjust my voice, which of course made my throat suffer so much. And I found out that probably it's true, the older you get, your voice will become lower, as I'm struggling to sing Tata Young, I Believe *sigh* Aging...*haizzzz*
Then now I'm furious with my blog template, I just change a few weeks, then now you can see the star on the top goes missing *arrrghhhh* Wait till I have time to change lay out again *cemberut*
Till then Happy week end everyone....

No comments: