Saturday, October 02, 2004

Cultural Erosion

This evening I did a bit of self assessment, then suddenly I realised how impolite I am now. Today we had guests from Malaysia, and he is much more older than me, CC calls him by his name, and usually I've never referred to his name when I was talking to him. But yet today as we brought them around, so I had to comment on the place that we were passing thru, and I also called him by name.....*blush*
Then now I feel very uneasy remembering about that tragedy...well...may be next time I will call him with Mr followed by his name lah..probably he will feel weird....
Remember my story last week about that cute doctor as well? Nah...that one also I didn't call him by doctor, but called his name instead, oh no...what kind of human I am? *sigh*

No comments: