Friday, October 08, 2004

Real life drama

Last Tuesday I was at 1 of the well known beauty centre to do treatment, then in the middle of treatment suddenly 1 of the counter staff went into my room, then said," Hey flona, I would like to see your progress after the treatment so far, as you're due to treatment check also. So can you meet me after the treatment later?"
So I said,"Yes, I will..."
I was wondering, hmm it was quite funny because my record is not under this girl, but with another one, which is my checked also had to be done by the usual one...
After the treatment, I went to see this girl (Ms.J). Ms.J said," How's the treatment so far?"
I answered,"So far so good lah...okay. "
By The way where is Ms.W(the one that in charge of my program)?", I asked again
Ms.J,"Oh, she's on leave today."
Then she tried to offer me some more other treatment program, which I denied by saying that I needed to discuss with my parents first. but then she said,"If you could confirm now, I can arrange for the program to start next week."
I still insisted I had to discussed with my family...then she gave up...
Wow...what a real life drama is happening here, how could she try to back stabbed her own coleague by trying to persuade me to sign up something when Ms. W not around, so that she could earn the comission, that actually by right should be earned by ms. W...
Moral of the story are:
1. welcome to the real work life in Singapore mate!
2. Friends, don't try this @work, but if you didn't do this, then you'll "kena" this!

No comments: