Monday, October 18, 2004

KFC

Today lunch menu was KFC, it was caused by yesterday inside the cinema, the girl who sat next to me was eating KFC during the movie (doohh jadi inget Agnes ama gue menyelundupkan chinese food ke George St cinema, dan pas kita buka, semua orang pada melotot ke kita *blush*).
KFC is having a new promotion, called Tom Yum Chicken, so out of curiousity, I wanna try it out, but nothing spectacular, not even taste Tom Yum *grinned* But now my stomach feel quite hot *gulp*
My head is quite pain *cekot cekot*, anybody wanna lend me your head? *nyengir*
I'm doing my work, accomponied by this song Dibalas Dengan Dusta by Audi, that I got it from my friend.
During the first few time, I don't really like it, as it's ummm quite how to say it in English,..."mendayu2" But when I tried to enjoy the lyric, then I find out it's quite interesting. The title means "Paid by Lies" and it's about somebody is always hurt by the same mistake over and over again, while she had given him full of love, but yet she doesn't regret, as she is the one that choose the guy....
Well, quite cheesy, huh? Hmmm but I always feel this is the fact that often happened in our daily life, well, I dunno about yours though....but I see quite some happenings around me....
I guess, it because love is blind?

No comments: