Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Showering Max

This morning during breakfast after I took a bath, suddenly CC said," You go later lah...let me go first..."
Luckily I hadn't changed my clothing yet. So I decided to bath Max...then I regret. Now I smell Max' shampoo....*blush* Don't know whether it could be covered with perfurmed or not *anxious*.
Max after shower photo will be uploaded soon...
Anyway..as I said for those blogger who stays in Singapore we would like to invite you for "Kopi Darat", as those who stays in Europe can meet each ohter, why can't we?
The time and place that I've thought of is:
* Saturday 17 Oct '04, dinner at Marche ---> easier to pay the bill
* Sunday 18 Oct '04 picnic at Botanical Garden ---> pot luck
You have to choose either one, but so far, Jo can't make it, so I make another choices:
*Saturday 22 Oct'04 or Sunday 23 Oct '04, place, the same as above...
Feel free to contact me at my email flona@yahoo.com lah ya.....

No comments: