Thursday, October 21, 2004

Cooking

After seeing, all my blogger friends cooks this and that everyday, finally, I felt challenged to go back to my cooking soul.
I've been cooking for the past 2 days, starting with Ayam Cola that I got from Ika dan Astri Blog, but...I'm not trying to complaint about this recipe. Anyway I just confused with this recipe, as the result, I don't feel the Coke really served any purpose in here. So far that I know the chicken is cooked by Coke first before it process further, which Coke will help the chicken meat become more tender *dohhh engineering banget nggak sih? cooking ajeh pake logika...kuakakkaka...* But th result of course nice lah....only still can't understand...that's all...no hard feeling loh ya.....The recipe, really help to enrich my cooking skill kok :)
And today I cooked Beef Cah Tauco and Honey Chicken (like the one you find in Australian Chinese Resto...yummmm). Don't ask me about the recipe, coz usually I cook by feeling...you can verify with Agnes about this. I only can tell you the ingredients, but not for measurement :(
Anyway everytime I cook, even though I cheat from the recipe, I've never followed exactly to the recipe, I tend to modify with my own feeling *grinned*
But now I don't know what to cook for tomorrow, let's wait until tonite, what I'll have in my mind. Usually I prepare the thing at nite, and cook in the morning before work, then bring food to work, till CC said hey we look like student, bring our own food container kuakakkakakakka.....

No comments: