Monday, October 04, 2004

Oh no it's Monday

I would like to say thanks a zillion for those whose been concerned about my hand...It's okay now...Thanks a lot for your care....
Last week was a very busy week for me, and it will be increasing day by day up to Chinese New Year *arrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhh*. I read from the newspaper we can redeem the tiger birthday bash party with 300 hereen points started on Friday 10 am @ hereen. I've never been to a concert like this before, I mean pop or rock concert lah...coz I don't like pay money for crazy crowds, but yet now I can get it for 300 hereen points which means I don't need to come out any money at all....but i was busy the whole day...
So on Saturday afternoon I was around Orchard, then I wanted to try my luck, not really put high hope on it, coz you know...thi kinda things in S'pore sure snapped out within minutes one lah...but to my surprise they still have the ticket *yayyyy*
But my points not enough *sobs* so I browsed HMV, and ate my dinner @ Marche, and finally got the ticket *yippeeee*
Frankly speaking I don't really looking forward to it untill now, even when I got my points enough, @ the customer service counter I still asked CC," are you sure we're going to redeem for this ticket?"
Well....this the things that I thought may be I should do before I'm getting old lah...even though I feel I'm old enough to be in the crowds *blush*
Anyway there will be Michael (still) learn(ing how) to rock, then Palmy, then some of Chinese singers, surely lotsa youngster (ah beng and ah lian), especially this ticket not for sale I believe. You have to redeeem with certain numbers of tiger beer's bottle caps...so let's see lah yah....
My first pop rock concert......

No comments: