Sunday, October 17, 2004

Hmm...Sunday....

Today is the last day for Robby in Singapore, I woke up quite late, and didn't go to church, as we wanted to bring Robby lunch before his flight, and he had to have 3.45 pm flight.
So we picked him up from the hotel around 12 past, then we drove to East Coast Seafood Centre as per his request to have another crabs. But out of expectation, everything wwas closed for lunch *surprised* only Gold Coast restaurant opens for lunch *sigh* We have no choice but having lunch at Gold Coast, the food is not comparable with Jumbo or Red House of course, but anyway, better than nothing though.
After lunch we went to the airport, and what a surprise me and CC received another beatiful gift from Him, which made me very touch *sobs* After he left, I feel something missing from my heart, well...it's such a beautiful weeks that I had so far in here, with Robby presence here in Singapore....*hiks...srottttt*
Anyway remembering we still had 1 left over movie ticket from last time, and it will be expired on 19, so we decided to go for a show at Lido. We intended to see the New Police Story by Jackie Chan. Unfortunately it was almost full house, then the next things that came to my mind is Yesterday Once More, the movie by Andy Lau and Sammy Cheng. But after I got the ticket, suddenly I regretted why I didn't choose Wimbledon instead *sigh*, coz Yesterday Once More is still on Sneak Preview, so still have plenty of time to watch it.
Well, it's not too bad at all lah, quite refreshing, besides Sammy Cheng also so cute and adorable in that movie (anyway it's my first Sammy Cheng movie *blush*). But the finale a bit bland (baca:ngegantung).

No comments: