Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Walawwweee

It's really walaaawwweeee (pronounced as Singlish), it's kind of exclamation to express something like "Oh My God".
Now everybody (I mean most of my clients) try to be funny, they give a very ridiculous deadline, material arrive tomorrow and we have to send it out tomorrow as well. I don't really know what's happening, but anyway we always famous as superman, mission impossible, etc... but yet can you imagine do everything within the same day *sigh*
Well that's why my life is always on the run (like Esso-Mobil Minimart), even I always dream like I'm chased by something, or have exam but haven't studied, that kinda things *sigh again*
Then just now I received the data with lots of junk data without postal code, then I have to work on the postal code and print it out by tomorrow morning, so that when the material arrived tomorrow can be processed straight away...Aiyohhh..what a life *sigh*
By the way I have a new banner *show off* see on the right hand side there....
It's made by Ipone, and I like it beeerrrrryyyy muchhhhh...
Thanks a zillion yah Pone....

No comments: