Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Amway (Singlish version)

I'm very sure most of you are aware and understand about Amway. Yupe, it's a multilevel marketing that has been existing quite long already.
But yet, people are getting smart not to say Amway straight away when they want to invite (read: trap-red) people to come to their meeting.
Once when I was back in Sydney, one of my friend tried to invite me to the marketing meeting, then I shot her straight away, "is it Amway?" She said,"No, it is not, it's something marketing tool that is very interesting to know." After a few times persuassion from her, finally I agreed to attend the meeting, and it was turned out to be Amway. Then after the meeting, one "bule" who become my friend upper line, also told me to invite more friends to come to their meeting, but remind me not to mention Amway at all, just the way my friend tricked me.
But, you know me, so far nothing can brainwash me with this type of things, multilevel marketing or insurance, which so called "run your own business".
Then now in Singapore, their approach it as,"Hey, have you heard of Robert Kiyosaki? Yeah, that guy, the writer of Rich Dad Poor Dad, the financial guru. Would you like to come to our meeting to learn something further more about the financial strategy from Robert Kiyosaki preposition? So that you can have financial freedom in your life, and have your own business to run?"
Nah that kinda things that they use in here, inside my heart said aiyoh this stupid amway running out of follower already meh, until have to bluff people until like that?
Basically, I don't like Amway (for you who are with Amway no hard feeeling yah, you're still my friend anyway, but just don't abuse our friendship to trap me to join your cult). I also can't understand, why people study so high, intelectually high, still can be brainwash with this type of things?
Then I also pity them, they have already work the whole day, but in order to get their so called "financial freedom" they still have to go around meeting or trying to meet up somebody to sell their things. It's okay if they don't have any family, but I see some of my friends here doing that actually negelcting their children who is still small, and need their attention at home.....Poor kids...
The things that I hate most is so called "my friend", long time no hear, no see also , suddenly appear in my life, and try to sell something to me, either Amway or insurance, walawwweee... what type of fried is that? Friend is friend lah, then I can know what...if you're selling insurance or Amway, no need to explain or have presentation of your product to me lah..if I need then I know who to find....aiyohhhhh...kek sim ah......

No comments: