Tuesday, August 17, 2004

To All Female in Singapore

If you received mailer on Thursday or Friday, then you could smell Mc Donald fume from the mailer or see the oil stain on the mail, it must be from me *blush*
Coz right now, I'm stuck in the office, printing the mail, eating McDonald for dinner sadly....
No Japanese class for today or next week, I cancelled it my self *sad* it becoz of my huge responsibility to my beloved works, or my beloved clients, to be exact.....
This afternoon after I went to see clients, I was still considering whether should or shouldn't I go to the Japanese course. I've tried all the methods, counting buttons, counting finger, etc.....until the last second, then I felt that I love my clients more than anything....
Still lotsa works to do, lotsa deadline to meet...sometimes I'm just wandering what's happening to me, till becoming so workaholics like this? Me is not the old me.....
All works no play made me a dull girl *sad*
Tell you story lah, I went to buy my dinner at West Coast Park Mc D, then I ordered mm...what I order ah? oh no forgot, something to do with chicken burger lah...but anyway CC ordered Big Mac, then suddenly I realised the Abang repeated my order as,"One Mbig Mac plis..." So I asked him,"Mas dari Indo yah?" si Mas answered with a shy smile,"Iyah, kok mbak tau?"
So boldly I told him,"Coz you pronounced big Mac as Mbig mac mah..."
weleh....the conversation ended with Matur nuwun....kuakkkakakakkakakka

No comments: