Thursday, August 05, 2004

Don't know what's the title

Well, today I really don't know what title should I put for my posting, so that I choose that title instead *grinned*
First of all, I'm very overwhelmed with my last posting about Amway (gila gue belagu yak? kayak baru nulis buku terus sukses dan meledak gitu kuakakkakakka....). I've never known that the response is very good. Never known as well that so many people also hate Amway as much as I do *grinned again*
Now change topic, jimmy asked me why I write down my blog in English, now let me explain. The first time when I wrote my blog, I've promised my self to write it down in English, as I feel that my English ability (both spoken and written) is getting worse each day. That's the reason why I try my best to keep on writing in English, which of course most of the time I failed, because it's hard to reflect exactly what you feel in foreign language, rite?
Change to another topic, I feel sorry for both Ipone and Inezz for the lost of their both dogs. I know how you feel, and I feel the same way too. As I wrote in Inez blog a few days ago, once my dog was poisoned by stupid bastard (sorry for my language), then I begged my dad to bring my dog to the vet, but my dad said," he will be okay by the time we arrived home tonite".
To my surprise that nite when we arrived at home, the dog tried to run to me with his last strength and kept on vomiting blood everywhere, then I screamed and cried histerically to my dad," Please bring him to the vet". My dad asked," Which vet?". I shouted,"Just drive, I'll lead the way!"
So I put my dog on my lap, and my Dad tried his best to speed. The dog kept on vomiting blood to my "SMP skirt", luckily it's dark blue, but yet I didn't care. My dog began to breathe irregularly, and finally in the middle of the way he stopped breathing, then I said to my dad," Let's go home, he'd died". I couldn't stop crying until my parents worry about me...well...now my tears is polling in my eyes....

No comments: